Friday, February 13, 2009

THE CRIMINAL WITHIN YOU~!


Hmmm just when you realize that there is nothing so far in life that you have done that's worth remembering...well think again..everyone has instances that they'll like to recollect and narrate them and have a good laugh..well i have one such incident that i promised Suresh uncle that I'll post on my blog! well he said he does not want to be a part of the- not the blog (duh!) but the incident!..so Suresh uncle comes home on a dull Sunday and tells sharan and me to come with him to chennai citi center since he wanted to pick up some sing along songs!(at least thats what i call it!)..well i was jobless and since he said he'll let me drive his car i agreed..so sharan tags along and we're hitting the road.. when we were at the road leading to citi center (radakrishnan salai) the road is pretty empty..but here rite in the middle of the road we find this "traffic police cap" lying crisp and neat hust like the one in the picture... so here is suresh uncle (sitting near the drivers seat)says-"hey shashank tsk tsk look at that cap..be careful poor cop's cap fell off on the middle of the road.. don't run over it!"..now "i hate the cops" frankly speaking they never do their duties and all they can be proud of are their pot bellies!..they are swindlers of money!..rather legal pirates! they don't give a dam about anything regarding the traffic..urgh! I HATE THEM! PERIOD. so with this mentality do you think i wont run over the cap???...so i hit the gas and at 50 kmph all i can see on the road is the "CAP" so with a proud thud i run over it while all other cars in front of me are avoiding it! suresh uncle-"shashank??!! why did you do that???, sharan- "oh my god we're gonna get in trouble!..the cop might be somewhere close by!" and i said-"hahaha thats for booking me so many times! and hey suresh uncle cool eh?? I'll let you bask in this glory with me! aren't you proud your car helped me??!" just as i finished saying this.. all three of us are looking at the right hand side of the road and there he is staring at us!THE COP sitting on his bike glaring rite at us!! "shit"!! I'm stepping on it...i said.. suresh uncle-"shashank your mad! now i am surely gonna be booked and they're gonna send me a notice at home! i think he's gonna chase us!what the hell did you do??..."suresh uncle i lost my license"! came my reply! "oh my god thats it! he's gonna take around 2000 Rs from us! what is this shashank!" and look at our bad luck! the signal turned red!! "quickly you come over to this seat I'll drive!" ...we are so dead i was thinking and just about time we took the right and entered citi center.. "yes! oh yea! we made it suresh uncle we are so cool! we are gangstas!oh my god this is so cool! this is going ON MY BLOG(well at least now you know why i had to write this)!!" SURESH UNCLE-"I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS!...but well what do you know- He is ;)!!!------lets rip homies!;)

4 comments:

  1. watever... i still don think u should be this proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gowra! i din know that u would read!!;).. i don't want "family" spying on me ;) hahahah kidding..wasssup???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.. i've always wondered which insane instructor gave you your license!!

    ReplyDelete